Thursday, October 16, 2014

Don't Blink (2014) ☆☆

Ten people arrive at a secluded mountain resort to find it completely deserted. With no gas for the return trip, the visitors are forced to stay and investigate the mystery surrounding the abandoned lodge.

I wouldn't put this film in the Horror genre. It pulls more Thriller if not just Drama or Suspense entirely. With a title that's so blunt, the events that occur are less than surprising. Sure, there are some scenes that threw me off track... but for the most part, it became monotonous and predictable. I'll just say this; I saw the ending coming about 20 minutes before it actually came. 

Overall, I would give this an okay. It's not entirely regrettable and has some entertaining moments, lines and not to mention actors. I'm not sure I would go out of my way to see this again, but if it came on cable one cold weekend...  

No comments:

Post a Comment