Sunday, May 31, 2015

You're Next (2011) ☆☆☆☆

When the Davison family comes under attack during their wedding anniversary getaway, the gang of mysterious killers soon learns that one of the victims harbors a secret talent for fighting back.


Rotten Tomatoes gave this film a very respectable 75%. Other platforms weren't so kind and turned me off of the film until this past weekend. With a line along one of my favorites; The Strangers, I had much higher hopes for this rather than the half of star Netflix viewers deemed. 

I would recommend this to anyone looking for inspiration if your home ever came under attack, and of course to my gore lovers. While I did figure out the twist slightly earlier than the film revealed, I still very much enjoyed it and would pay to see it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment