Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Tall Man (2012) ☆☆☆☆☆


I sometimes wonder how many movies I could watch in the time it takes me to find something to watch on Netflix. It's movies like The Tall Man that keep me interested in the subscription service.
I bookmarked this film when I came across it about a week ago, and just realized I never actually watched it. 

I personally gain instant interest in a film when a favorite actor of mine is featured, and I love Jessica Biel. I love when she enters the dark side of film even more. As someone who grew up watching 7th Heaven, it's refreshing to see such a great actress be so versatile.

The film takes place in an old, rundown town. Enter the legend of the Tall Man, an entity who allegedly abducts children. I wasn't really sure what to think of this movie at first glance. Honestly, the first thing to cross my mind was Slender Man. 

The Tall Man is a movie that you need to experience for yourself. It's truly a piece of art and a must-see for anyone who enjoys a fantastic thriller. One thing I love so much about this creation is that it keeps you on the edge until the very last scene. I've recommended it, re-watched it and will most likely be looking for a copy on DVD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment